Passing a driving theory paper is everyone’s dream. Ever since this was introduced in 1996 in UK, the exam is getting tougher every year. Now the passing marks out of fifty questions are 44. However, obtaining these marks isn’t difficult if your understanding is clear. There are books, DVDs that help to read and understand basic things about theory tests. Before appearing for the exam, it’s imperative that a person goes through all important notes.
There are some online sites like booktheorytesttoday.com that help getting enrolled for theory test at your nearest test centre. They also provide study material, DVDs and mock papers to prepare a student beforehand. This helps in increasing confidence as the student knows the format of theory. You can also book theory test today at this site or any other online site in your region to get some extra time to study harder. Let them handle the job of booking an appointment at the nearest centre.
After studying hard about various road signs and highway codes, it is essential to imply them theoretically. Therefore evaluate your understanding by solving mock papers.
Here is the guide to help you know how to start practicing for the theory test –
- It is good to learn from book, but nowadays tests are applied through computers and laptops, therefore use you PC or laptop to prepare. This way, your typing speed and pattern of answering questions would be revised.
- Before taking the mock papers it is better to go online and start with practice papers. This will give you an idea about the pattern used for an exam and gradually you will start improving.
- When you prepare during mock test, you get to know questions that are weakest questions. This way, you will prepare better for those questions instead off preparing every time for questions that are well known.
- There is a set time given during every theory test. While sitting for mock tests you are prepared for answering questions in set time provided which helps you during real exam.
- There are three resourceful books that help you to get ready for theory exams, those are the highway codes, know the road signs, essential skills required during emergency.
Here are some useful tips during preparation –
- Use useful books and materials to study. Especially, those that are subscribed by DVSA.
- While studying or answering mock paper, switch off your mobile phones, log out from social media accounts and hang a do not disturb board on your room’s door.
- While taking driving lessons, do imagine some hazard situations which will give you real knowledge which can also benefit during exams.
- It isn’t necessary that you will understand everything in book, hence, write down difficult portions on a paper and inquire you’re driving instructor in the next session.
Youngsters generally don’t follow traffic rules or road signs. It is only people who are in their mid-thirties follow all signs and traffic signals obediently. If you’re 17 years of age and preparing for theory test, then sit with your friends who have already given the test or are preparing like you. Group study helps in gaining knowledge and you will remember everything effortlessly.