CBD products have recently got a lot of attention. They were once used for making fiber, food rope, etc. but after 1839, they were recognized as medicines. CBD is from the marijuana group which means it contains certain amount of THC which provides the psychoactive effect. However, CBD Isolate and other CBD products are manufactured by removing THC to a certain extent. This means not all CBD products make you high.
CBD reacts on endocannabinoid system which is present in humans, reptiles, mammals, birds, and fish. This means CBD is effective on your pets, especially dogs and cats as well. Pets suffer from different types of problems. Although there are many medications available, but it is also said that organic CBD helps in improving health and appetite.
Still, CBD isn’t approved or legalized by FDA for animals. Therefore, before buying Pet CBD Oil always takes recommendations from their veterinarian. Also, buy from an authorized and certified company so that they have organic CBD available without any additives, pesticides, or fungicides.
The Pet CBD Company, situated in Wyoming, founded in 2017, provides authentic CBD products. They have CBD Oil for dogs, cats, and horses along with dog treats. Their cannabis plant is grown after slight modification and breeding so that it contains more of CBD and less THC. All their products are made from high-quality CBD products and natural ingredients which are tested by third-party for purity, quality, and potency.
Nowadays there are a wide range of CBD oil products available in the market. However, it’s difficult to decide which manufacturer or brand is good for your pet. Here are a few tips that may help you to choose a better product –
- All websites promote their products to be the best quality. You should ask for the Certificate of Analysis and a third lab approved report from the brand.
- A reputable company will get their products tested and approved. They will also work hard to use their products for research as well as clinical trials before marketing.
- Dosages for all animals are different, therefore one CBD Oil cannot be provided to cats as well as dogs. A good manufacturer will know the right amount of CBD to be mixed in their products for different animals.
- The product should mention the amount of dose to be given at one time. Correct dosage gives your pet proper relief, there isn’t any harm in giving fewer dose, but that will not provide any benefit.
- The brand should have good customer support because the relation between customer and business doesn’t end with one purchase. They should have an easier way of contact available to answer queries and write suggestions and complaints.
- All CBD products are first used for a clinical trial to get approval from veterinarians. See if your veterinarian approves this particular brand that you’re interested in.
All CBD products aren’t the same. It is good to use CBD treats, but it is wise to buy CBD oil or tincture. It helps you to decide the quantity of CBD your pet needs in a day. Pets are also like family, so giving them slight relief from pain will give a new life to them.